Friday, October 7, 2011

Flying stallions

Everyone kept smiling at me...when I asked why, they said the mud spot on my shirt looked like a flying horse. I couldn't see it, because it was upside-down. The next morning, just as I woke up, two identical twin sisters, blonds, where handing out bits of paper from a design that was...flying horses! I popped the paper into my mouth. After a few hours, things were pretty wild, when, suddenly, I hear someone yell, "runaway horse!" I look over and a white stallion is racing by my little camp, where I kept dogs that were found without a leash. I chased after it, and found myself suddenly in the middle of main circle, right as the silence was breaking. The horse was acting a little calmer after someone grabbed it's reins. A few moments later, a huge branch that a lot of kids were sitting on fell down suddenly. Some kids started screaming. I ran to help keep the main crowd from gathering too closely around any possibly injured children. I realized that my life form had an innate purpose right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment